DERKS UNIFORMS & COVID-19
We understand how important it is to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our communities, so we are adjusting our policies to ensure we are providing quality service while staying safe.
Appointments are encouraged but walk-ins are welcome.
Click here to request an appointment or call 1 (800) 565 - 6664
Here's what you can expect to see in our stores
- Face masks are required for customers and staff. Also available for purchase in-store and online.
- Hand sanitizer stations at entrances and counters.
- A limited number of customers in-store. Properly spaced out appointment times. (Expect fittings to take approx. 40 minutes each.) We need the space and time to maintain cleanliness and keep each other safe.
- Full cleaning plan for all try on garments
- Dressing room and service area disinfectant plan following each use
- Quality and cleanliness inspections daily.
- All standard payment methods are accepted but we encourage
Experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms?
stay home. Set up a virtual consultation appointment instead.
Shopping in the age of social distancing is evolving daily. We appreciate your patience
POLICY CHANGES *
The world has changed. So have our company policies.
NO REFUNDS for retail purchases. Store
· Some Restrictions Apply*
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.