DERKS UINFORMS & COVID-19
We understand how important it is to prevent the spread of
COVID-19 in our own communities, so we are adjusting our policies to ensure
service while staying safe.
What if I ordered a uniform?
How do I pick it up?
a contactless pickup by calling or emailing the store. One of our associates
will update you on the status of your order. Or schedule an in-store pickup and
alteration consultation by appointment only at either of our Uniforms locations.
Still have responders that need to get measured? Our team is here to help through virtual consultations.
Stay home, while
getting the assistance you require with this appointment option.
Book a consultation and we will set up a video chat and assist you, just like
you were here at the store.
We will also offer consultations for alterations.
The health of
our customers and employees continues to be our top priority. In compliance
with local policies, all of our DERKS locations will be open to the public, BY
Here's what you can expect to see in our stores:
Experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms?
- No contact measuring. Fittings will be contactless. Customers will
be required to measure themselves, with the guidance of our staff. One
family member permitted to accompany appointments.
- Face masks are required for admittance. Also available for purchase
in store and online.
- Hand sanitizer stations at entrances and counters.
- Staff outfitted in proper PPE equipment.
- “Stand Here" Floor stickers to remind shoppers to stay 2 meters (6
- Fittings and consultations by appointment.
- Limited number of customers in store. Properly spaced out appointment
times. (Expect fittings to take approx. 40 minutes each.) We need the
space and time to maintain cleanliness and keep each other safe.
- Full cleaning plan for all try on garments
- Dressing room and service area disinfectant plan following each use
- Quality and cleanliness inspections daily.
- All standard payment methods are accepted but we encourage
stay home. Set up a virtual consultation appointment instead.
DERKS RESERVES THE
RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.
Shopping in the age of social distancing is evolving daily. Stay posted for further changes to your DERKS
experience as we navigate this social climate. . We appreciate your patience
POLICY CHANGES *
The world has changed. So have our company policies.
NO REFUNDS for rental or retail purchases. Store
No longer accepting Bridal Fantasy Coupons
Gift Certificate promotion terminated